PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Build an interactive writing station full of materials to inspire students in their writing! Ideas for writing topics, fun pictures to spark ideas, transitional phrases, sensory details, and tools for writing personal narratives!
This product is designed to inspire second through fourth grade students who are "stuck!" Those writers might need a little inspiration to help them get moving and thinking in their writing. These materials are perfect for a science fair board, but you can also use a bulletin board to display them! Interactive components make this resource especially relevant to your classroom.
This set of materials includes...
* Writing Inspiration Station Title
* What Writers Write About (topics)
* Personal Narrative Prompts ring materials
* Narrative Transitions
* Five Senses Sentence Starters
* Interesting Pictures ring materials
* Three pockets for sentence strips to make your tools relevant: Beginnings We Love, Phrases We Love, and Words We Love
* Basket Labels: Books We Love, Interesting Objects, and Story Starter Dice (in case you've purchased my narrative story starter dice set and would like to include them in this display!)
You may also be interested in...
* Writing Ring o' Colors Freebie! A great freebie to add to your writing inspiration station!
Feedback and/or a rating is appreciated!
For updates on free and affordable teaching resources, follow my store!