Save time with this All-in-One Writing Center that includes everything you’re needing to jumpstart your writing center in the Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classroom with little prep.
Want students to love writing? Engage ALL students (even the reluctant ones) with fun activities, tons of choice, and encourage creativity as they build important writing skills.
⭐Create a pop-up style board or designated area in the classroom with writing examples, “I Can” posters, and grab-and-go activities that promote independence for your little writers.
⭐Different set-up options allow you to choose what works best for your classroom space!
⭐The print-and-go, easy to prep writing activities save you time, so you can focus on teaching.
⭐Encourage your students to be creative and think outside the box by offering a variety of meaningful activities that they can choose from (and enjoy)!
⭐Children will love sharing their creativity as they create stories, lists, poems, cards, and more writing pieces in a writing center that will surely be a classroom favorite!
Included in this All-in-One Writing Center Resource:
*Check out the PREVIEW for an up-close look at all that this MUST-HAVE resource includes!
- Writing posters (half size and full size), as well as different headers and bulletin board letters that will make setting up your writing center a breeze!
- “I Can” Writing Posters for Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade Common Core Standards (two sizes) will help you get your writers where they need to be!
- Enticing writing activities, such as story prompts and story starter tear strips sheets, writing (theme, topic, genre) spinners, and writing prompt BINGO, that can be completed alone or with a partner!
- With over 50 writing prompts to choose from, plus picture topic cards and TONS story starters, there are topics that ALL writers will get excited about (even the reluctant ones)!
- Tons of writing templates for a variety of writing styles and genres, plus visual examples for each that help you teach your writing lessons!
- Differentiated activities that allow you to accommodate all levels of writers!
Why You Need This All-in-One Writing Center Resource:
- This ALL IN ONE writing center resource includes everything you need to set up and run an engaging and fun writing center for your students in any classroom.
- Writing centers are perfect for independent practice and building writing skills. You will build confidence and writing fluency by encouraging students to select their own writing activities.
- This resource saves you time as it comes with everything you’d need to spark creativity amongst your students! There are many activities that are just print and go or require low-prep to prepare for your students.
- The activities are engaging and encourage all students to develop a love for writing.
- Your students can use the examples provided to help them create their own writing.
- There are a variety of prompts, sentence starters, activities, and templates to give your students choice so they can create writing they’re proud of and excited to share!
Suggestions on how to use:
- This resource is low-prep and includes tons of print-and-go options!
- Print and laminate the posters and hang them up for students to see. They can be changed as needed or based upon what you are learning.
- Set out writing templates to give your students choices when practicing their writing.
- Print the writing activities for your students to practice writing in a fun way with a partner or independently.
- Create a tri-fold pop-up style writing center if space is limited or create a designated writing center in an area of your classroom!
Looking for more writing quick, effective activities and prompts? Check out this Daily Writing Mats Bundle for easy, daily writing activities for your students they will love!
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Popular Literacy Resources by Proud to be Primary:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our FREE Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft