Save time with this All-in-One Writing Center that includes everything you’re needing to jumpstart your writing center in the Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classroom with little prep.
Want students to love writing? Engage ALL students (even the reluctant ones) with fun activities, tons of choice, and encourage creativity as they build important writing skills.
⭐Create a pop-up style board or designated area in the classroom with writing examples, “I Can” posters, and grab-and-go activities that promote independence for your little writers.
⭐Different set-up options allow you to choose what works best for your classroom space!
⭐The print-and-go, easy to prep writing activities save you time, so you can focus on teaching.
⭐Encourage your students to be creative and think outside the box by offering a variety of meaningful activities that they can choose from (and enjoy)!
⭐Children will love sharing their creativity as they create stories, lists, poems, cards, and more writing pieces in a writing center that will surely be a classroom favorite!
Included in this All-in-One Writing Center Resource:
*Check out the PREVIEW for an up-close look at all that this MUST-HAVE resource includes!
- Writing posters (half size and full size), as well as different headers and bulletin board letters that will make setting up your writing center a breeze!
- “I Can” Writing Posters for Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade Common Core Standards (two sizes) will help you get your writers where they need to be!
- Enticing writing activities, such as story prompts and story starter tear strips sheets, writing (theme, topic, genre) spinners, and writing prompt BINGO, that can be completed alone or with a partner!
- With over 50 writing prompts to choose from, plus picture topic cards and TONS story starters, there are topics that ALL writers will get excited about (even the reluctant ones)!
- Tons of writing templates for a variety of writing styles and genres, plus visual examples for each that help you teach your writing lessons!
- Differentiated activities that allow you to accommodate all levels of writers!
Why You Need This All-in-One Writing Center Resource:
- This ALL IN ONE writing center resource includes everything you need to set up and run an engaging and fun writing center.
- This writing center will build writing skills and fluency through independent practice and a variety of activities.
- This resource saves you time as it comes with everything you’d need to spark creativity and build confidence in your students!
- The print-and-go activities require minimal prep for your students.
- Done-for-you writing examples help students create their own writing.
- A variety of prompts, sentence starters, activities, and templates give your students choices to create writing they’re proud of and excited to share!
Suggestions on how to use:
- This resource is low-prep and includes tons of print-and-go options!
- Print and laminate the posters and hang them up for students to see. They can be changed as needed or based upon what you are learning.
- Set out writing templates to give your students choices when practicing their writing.
- Print the writing activities for your students to practice writing in a fun way with a partner or independently.
- Create a tri-fold pop-up style writing center if space is limited or create a designated writing center in an area of your classroom!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Deanna W. says, "I love this resource because it allows me to tailor my writing station to the needs of my classroom. I have used it as a bulletin board. I have also used it as a mobile station. Students are actively engaged in writing because they have the expectations and also ideas for writing."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sarah B. "I saw this and I had to have it! I loved the way it looked and it actually addressed some things I vaguely wished my past writing stations/groups had, but I could never quite articulate it well enough in my mind to work out what it is I wanted to create. I think this is it! Thank you so much for creating this wonderful writing center!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kayla S. says, "This bundle helped me to better plan my writing station and center for my students. The posters, prompts, and activities were engaging and useful at the beginning of the year to help students really focus in on what they can write about!"
Grab the MONTHLY Writing Center Bundle with 40+ themes for the whole year! Use these monthly sets with this All-In-One Writing Center to create the ultimate writing center in your classroom!
Looking for more writing quick, effective activities and prompts? Check out this Daily Writing Mats Bundle for easy, daily writing activities for your students they will love!
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Popular Literacy Resources by Proud to be Primary:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our FREE Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft