TSW practice writing skills by writing lists, responding to prompts, adding details to a picture, rolling/building a story and writing about it and labeling the parts of a picture.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a YEAR of writing stations. During this year of stations, kindergartners will write lists, write to answer a question, add details to a picture and write about it, and color and label the parts of a picture.
Want to try it for free first? Grab the !
See this station in action
This is a growing bundle that is set to be completed no later than April 2020...but hopefully much sooner than that. Each time a resource is added the price will increase...so buy early and SAVE BIG!
INCLUDED IN EACH RESOURCE IN THIS BUNDLE
• Lists recording page themed for the month
• Vocabulary cards to match lists page - put on rings at the writing station to use as a word bank
• Label a picture recording pages themed for each month (multiple versions each month)
• Adding details scene and response page - kids add picture details to a monthly themed scene scene and write about it (Available for August - December only)
• Roll a story monthly themed cards (kids roll a detail about a character and build/write a complete sentence). (Available for January - May only)
• Writing prompt response page themed for the month
• Vocabulary cards to match prompt page - put on rings at the writing station to use as a word bank
• I can posters in color or black and white for each station with the I can goal, station label, and easy to read steps/images for kids to follow
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!