Also included in
- Are you needing a way to help your students with writing leads and conclusions? This is the bundle for you! You will receive several examples of ways to begin and end your narrative or expository/informational writing pieces. These charts come mini and full-size which are perfect for student journal$7.00$9.00Save $2.00
- (formally Miss P's Style) Looking to enhance your writing block? You will receive 11 helpful resources to engage and help your writers! There are mini and full-size charts for creating reference sections in your writing journals or to use as posters for your classroom wall! There are materials incl$35.50$45.50Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$75.00$97.50Save $22.50
- If your students have been struggling with adding descriptive language to their writing, these charts will be of great support! Whether exploring narrative or expository writing, these anchor charts provide a variety of examples to help scaffold your writers. They also come with blank chart options$17.00$23.00Save $6.00
- (formally Miss P's Style) There are over 180 non-distracting anchor charts for your students! The mini anchor charts can be placed in interactive notebooks or hooked together with a binder ring to make a portable and easy-to-access resource ring. The large charts are great for wall displays, for use$33.50$43.50Save $10.00
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$260.00$325.50Save $65.50
(formally Miss P's Style) Let's write conclusions! This product includes 16 popular writing conclusions that students can use to enhance the ending of their writing! Each anchor chart states the name of the conclusion and gives examples to help students produce their own! These pair nicely with my Writing Hooks Charts.
These posters come small enough to fit into student notebooks for easy reference. They save space only taking up 2 pages of the writing journal if all 16 are used! They also come in the standard paper size to hang onto your wall or to make a classroom reference book! Blank charts are included to create additional hooks or student-made examples!
This product now includes a full-page for students to write conclusions found within mentor texts- fits perfectly into journals!
These charts will definitely bring about independence in your students as they take control of their powerful endings!
Writing Conclusions include:
-Wish, Dream or Hope
-Funny Thought or Humor
-Repetition or Linking Back to Lead
-Opinion or Advice
Interested in the Writing Bundle?
Interested in the Reading Bundle?
Interested in the Reading AND Writing MEGA BUNDLE?
Check out my WRITING resources:
Check out my READING resources: