2 Sorts with 9 Pairs of congruent triangles. Both Sorts use the same set of triangles but have been set up slightly different and the congruence statements are in a different order so you can use both versions with the same students.
Recently updated to correct issue with answers. Answers are now in a random order.
Version 1: Students match the congruence statement with the correct triangle pairs. Triangles are names similarly, so students must be careful to match corresponding parts.
Version 2: Students complete the congruence statement. There are several ways to use this page.
* Cut out the boxes and have student complete as a matching exercise
* Students cut the 9 boxes with triangle names and glue them into the correct congruence statement.
* Cut of the bottom triangle names (the answers), them laminate the top section. Student can use dry erase marker and answer the problems. You can erase the answer and use again and again.
- Review Task
- Math Station (for student that finish work early)
- Mid-Lesson Practice (check for understanding)
- End of lesson check for understanding
A Google Drive Interactive Version of this Product is available here
This activity is included in the following bundle:
Bundle~Writing Congruence Statements~Triangles~Matching Activity~Google Drive
Our other items about congruent triangles:
Coordinate Geometry Task Cards about Congruent Triangles
Triangle Congruence Postulate/Theorem Foldable