UPDATED! Do your students struggle WRITING DIALOGUE in their narrative writing? Look no further! This NO-PREP resource is engaging and comprehensive and will leave your students solid in their ability to punctuate dialogue. Updated to included a DIGITAL version.
This NO-PREP Resource Includes:
- About This Activity - Notes to the Teacher
- Rules for Writing Dialogue worksheet
- Practice Writing Dialogue worksheets with Answer Key
- Writing Dialogue Contest with Answer Key
- Final Assessment with Answer Key
- Modified Final Assessment with Answer Key
- DIGITAL Google Slides version
- 3 Google Forms: With 5 questions, they're perfect for a Do Not or Exit Slip Pre-Assessment, Practice, and Assessment).
Rest assured your students will be solid in their understanding of quotation marks and writing dialogue for the remainder of your school year.
***If you want to create digital activities that require your students to INTERACT with your lessons, these 24 Digital Drop & Drag Templates are for you! Your drop and drag lessons will have your students matching, labeling, ordering, etc… They can be used for content from any subject or grade.
**If you are looking for an easy way to inform your students of the day's agenda, try my popular EDITABLE Digital Agenda Templates made to be projected in your classroom or uploaded into your Google Classroom. They are especially beneficial when you are being observed or evaluated by your administrators!
*If you're looking for NO-PREP Warm-Ups and Exit Slips, this bundle of 100 Digital Warm-Ups and Exit Slips is for you.
For your English Classroom: try my resource for MLA Format and In-Text Citations:
FOLLOW ME and I'll alert you about new products which are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
As always, please contact me with any questions, or if you are looking for a particular product.
Thank you kindly,