Get students to collaboratively practice dialogue writing - the fun way! Students simply roll their way to writing a silly conversation between two characters in a hysterical scenario! Use this resource any time of the year! Choose the number of dialogue lines that best fits your students’ needs!
*Please note that a die or a numerical spinner is needed for this resource.
This pack includes:
1) Teacher Guide (p 2-3)
2) Dialogue Funnies printable set (p 4-9) – 2 anytime practice sheets and 4 themed practice sheets (Halloween, Fall, Winter, Spring).
3) Dialogue Funny Students’ Guide (p 10)
4) Personality Traits Glossary (p 11)
5) Dialogue Writing Checklist (p 12)
6) Writing Template Papers (p 13-14)
* When printing, make sure to select "FIT" for best results.
Great for centers and partner practice!
Other Resources that Pair Up with this Practice are:
Quotation Marks Task Cards
Writing Dialogue Task Cards