Teach kids to capitalize and punctuate direct quotes with this fable-themed PowerPoint presentation, corresponding student sheets, and assessment. Students will practice:
• identifying direct and indirect quotes
• finding direct quotes and dialogue tags
• how to capitalize and punctuate direct quotations when the dialogue tag is at the beginning, middle, or end of a sentence.
• 3 fables for identification of indirect quotes, direct quotes, and dialogue tags
• reference page with guidelines for writing dialogue as direct quotes
• 4 pages for practice writing direct quotes with dialogue tags at the beginning, middle, and end of the sentence
Click Preview to take a peek at the resources.
Note: The PowerPoint presentation in this resource is also include in Writing Fables
Would you like to know when I post more resources? Simply follow me on TpT