WRITING DIFFICULT DECIMALS 2
Can your students write large decimal numbers correctly?
Here are two examples - write these as decimals:
* * one million and one millionth
* * forty two and seventeen ten-thousandths
THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
NOT EASY! This worksheet on decimals is written out IN WORDS like the examples above and will challenge your students to write decimals correctly.
Also reinforces place value of decimals and whole numbers as well.
NOT for the beginner. The thumbnails and download preview will give you a clearer idea of this worksheet.
Decorated for fun. Answers included in your 2-page download. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!