Writing- Editing Checklist
- Despite being told these rules over and over, students continue to forget what an edited piece should contain.
- This poster serves as a great visual reminder of what they should be editing for.
- Provide students with a copy placed in a sheet protector and students check off each rule with a dry erase marker as they edit.
- Students can also switch with a partner and use the checklist to edit each other's piece.
- A copy can also be sent home.
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies. :)