There are 5 different stations that have all different types of problems dealing with writing and understanding circles and their equations. Below is a list of what each station requires to be completed:
1. Write an equation given a picture or center and radius/diameter.
2. Find the center and radius when given an equation.
3. Write equations for cirlces that satisfy the requirements (tangent to a line, crosses through a point).
4. Completing the square to find the equation of a circle.
5. Write equations for circles that have the following endpoints of the diameter.
These stations are a great way to review circles and give the students all the various types of problems that deal with circles. They are doing work, but it is more like a game to them.