Writing Equations in Terms of Sine and Cosine
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Your students will master Graphing Sine and Cosine with this full unit bundle! This unit bundle includes everything you need to teach lessons that build in difficulty, review past knowledge, and come complete with notes, classwork, and homework! Students will successfully identify characteristics oPrice $11.60Original Price $14.50Save $2.90
- Your students will master Graphing Trig Functions with this full unit bundle! This graphing trig functions unit bundle includes everything you need to teach lessons that build in difficulty, review past knowledge, and come complete with notes, classwork, and homework! Students will successfully idenPrice $21.75Original Price $29.00Save $7.25
Writing Equations in Terms of Sine and Cosine is a full no-prep lesson designed to provide quality content for your students! You will walk through a step-by-step example of how to write an equation in sine and cosine for the same graph. This lesson is just what you need if you are looking for notes, classwork, and homework on writing equations in terms of sine and cosine. All the prep work is done for you, just do what you do best - teach!
- Read a graph and find the amplitude, period, phase shift, and vertical shift as it pertains to the sine curve or cosine curve
- Write an equation in terms of sine or cosine
This Graphing Sine and Cosine - Phase Shift and Vertical Shift lesson is a downloadable pdf which includes:
- A step-by-step example that walks students through how to find each component of the equation for both sine and cosine
- Classwork - 8 questions
- Homework - 8 questions
- All answer keys
This resource is part of the Graphing Sine and Cosine Bundle. It is appropriate for students who are learning to graph sine and cosine functions for the first time. It can also make a good extra practice to fill some gaps for struggling students.
Do you need a break from all the prep work? Just print this resource and you’re ready to go. Answer keys are provided!
The best part? This lesson has been used in a real classroom with approximately 45 minute periods. Adjust to your schedule as necessary.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU LOVE SAVING TIME WITH NO PREP LESSONS! See what they said.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kathye said, “LOVE LOVE LOVE this. breaks this topic into easy pieces.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Michelle said, “My students appreciate well-organized notes.”
⭐️ Bundle & save 20% ⭐️
Purchase the Graphing Sine and Cosine Bundle to get this pack plus Amplitude and Period, Phase Shift and Vertical Shift, study guides and quiz … and more!
→ Graphing Sine and Cosine - Self-Checking Digital Worksheet
→ Trig Coordinate Plane Clip Art
You can earn TpT store credits by leaving feedback on your purchases! Just click on "My Purchases" under "Buy"!
Copyright © Rise and Sine.
This file is to be used by the buyer only. If you intend to collaborate with colleagues please add the appropriate amount of licenses to your order. This file can only be shared with students through secure avenues (Google Classroom, e-mail, password protected sites) and should not be posted on public websites such as a district webpage. Not for use on commercial platforms.