Writing folders for Writer's Workshop are a must-have tool for every elementary classroom! These writing folders help teach students about the writing process, as well as keep them incredibly organized! Writer's Workshop Folders are ideal for grades 2-6 (but can also be used 7-12).
WITH WRITER'S WORKSHOP FOLDERS STUDENTS…
· Stay organized in their writing!
· Physically move a piece of writing through the writing process!
· Are able to store extra writing pieces!
· Get excited as they see their writing progress!
- Step-by-step instructions (with pictures) on how to create these folders
- Editor's Marks tool sheet (two design choices)
- Word Choice tool sheet ( two design choices)
- Two differently designed sets of title labels for each pocket of the folder
- Two differently designed sets of 36 labels for the cover of student folders
UPDATE: Another label size option added! (Avery 5163, 2x4 labels - both for title labels as well as cover labels).
WANT THE STUDENT DICTIONARY TO GO WITH THIS?
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. This product may not be used for commercial use in any way, including Outschool. This item is a digital download and is nonrefundable.
© Inspired Elementary. All rights reserved. www.Inspired Elementary.com