Writing Goals: A writing goal chart to help students track their progress. 12 clear writing goals that include pictorial examples. This product also includes cute editable pencils to type student names into.
SEE A VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT HERE
SEE A PHOTO OF THIS PRODUCT HERE
The goals included are:
- I can use full stops at the end of my sentences.
- I can write letters without reversing them.
- I can use interesting words.
- I can use connectives to signal time.
- I can write correctly on the dotted thirds.
- I can use capital letters for names of people, places, days and months.
- I can use speech marks in my writing
- I can use apostrophes of contractions to signal missing letters.
- I am making sure my writing is always neat
- I can edit my work carefully and correct spelling errors.
- I can start sentences in a variety of different ways.
- I can use compound sentences.
Includes 6 EDITABLE formats with pictures. Simply type a goal you'd like to see your students work towards, print and display! All text is easily editable in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, including changing the font or size.
The font I have used is KG Blank Space Sketch. Grab for free here - personal use only!
I recommend printing onto thicker card and laminating for durability before hanging. Print 'fit to page'.