These cost effective writing goal desk slips were created to be printed onto coloured card.
Students get a sticker each time they show evidence of their goal in their writing. Five stickers = new goal.
Please note – These goals are for Prep level students (first year of school in Australia) and therefore reflect the requirements of the curriculum.
- I can sound out words and write all of the sounds I can hear.
- I can leave spaces between words when I am writing.
- I can sit my writing on the line.
- I can start sentences with a capital letter and finish with a full stop.
- I can spell sight words correctly.
- I can use upper and lower case letters correctly in my writing.