These cards can be printed out as full pages or half pages. They include common writing goals used in kindergarten. Goals included are:
- I can use finger spaces.
- I can label my pictures.
- I can spell sight words correctly.
- I can use correct punctuation.
- I can start a sentence with a capital letter.
- I can write lowercase letters in my sentence.
- I can add details to my pictures.
- I can write a beginning, middle and end in my story.
- I can write using my best handwriting.
- I can write sounds for letters, words and pictures.
- I can draw a picture that matches my words.
I use these cards and put clothes pins with the students names on the goal they are working on. You could also put students’ pictures on a clothespin.
Cards come in multi colored chevron backgrounds: blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, and orange.
Check out the rest of the chevron items: Voice Level Posters
, Daily 5 Choice Cards
, Chevron Table Number Cards
, and Visual Directions and Materials Cards
This item is part of a classroom bundle: Chevron Classroom Cards Bundle