This is a set of 8 goal posters for Elementary (K-3) or Special Education with a Header Page.
How to use these writing goals:
• Print out the first page and any goal posters that may apply to your students. (Recommended to print on colored card stock, and then laminate)
• Attach the posters together using ribbon or sting and hang in your classroom.
• Write student names on close pins, then clip names to the goals for that specific student. I suggest 2 goals for each student to focus on at one time.
• Remind students to check their writing goals before beginning any writing task.
• Once a student has demonstrated mastery of the goal, work with the student to choose a new goal to move their close pin to.
• This is also great for special education classrooms! Use the goals that align to the students’ IEP writing goals.
Download preview to see each goal.
Common Core aligned.