This product contains 9 writing goals to help students improve with writing. The goals start out simple and progress to more difficult tasks as their writing progresses. Each goal is colorful and written in an "I Can" statement. There are a variety of ways you can display student goals:
- Create a clip chart and use clothespins with student's names
- Display in pocket chart with student's pictures or nametags
- Create a poster and use post it notes with student's names
1. I can draw a picture with details.
2. I can write letters.
3. I can copy words from the word wall.
4. I can use a period and a capital letter at the beginning of my sentence.
5. I can use finger spaces in between my words.
6. I can try and spell words using sounds I hear.
7. I can write a sentence that makes sense.
8. I can tell more with another sentence.
9. I can use words to add detail to my sentence.
Graphics &/or Fonts Copyright Dianne J. Hook www.djinkers.com License #0714201439