Writing Humor: 33 Printable Prompts (Grades 3-7).
Now everyone can be a class clown with your new, humor worksheets. From Alexa's egg salad to camping with dad, these fun prompts will bring out the Steven Wright in everyone.
• 33 Writing Prompts on 9 Worksheets.
These humor excerpts are from the larger Writing Bundle: 223 Year-Long Prompts.
Preview Same as Download.
• Jack's new way to get to school.
• Deer photography trip.
• Randolph's big day at Feline Spa & Resort.
• Airplane tennis anyone?
• Dog sled team relaxing poolside.
• Night watchperson lost in castle.
• Snowed-in on a snow day.
• You go first Uncle Phil.
• Cousin Doug catches a mermaid.
• Skittles has a plan.
• Principal McPhee speaks.
• Dr. Lyttle to the rescue.
• How to be a good household pet.
• Kittles the swimming cat.
• Frying food on the sidewalk.
• Dad goes camping.
• Lulu earns a break.
• You win a haunted house!
• Haunted house housekeeping.
• Grandma Trudy makes a house haunted.
• First grade patriotic musical.
• Woofy, the town dog, contributes to Veterans Day.
• Beach Santa.
• Gift return hotline.
• Living in a gingerbread house.
• Valentines high heels.
• Uncle Al likes his job.
• Grandmas Hilda & Myrtle have a plan.
• Pin the tail on a real donkey.
• Rocko sings the classics.
• Egg salad for every meal.
• Ms. Kate decorates everything.
• Awful smell and a missing Easter egg.
When not sure if people care about you, try missing a payment!
Return to The Harstad Collection.