In this collection of items, you will find several things to get your students writing using various prompts. You'll also find things to improve your students' writing. They can focus on creating catchy openings, adding main idea and detail, and using main idea and details.
- Descriptive writing-- Detailing a piece of candy using senses. A student favorite!
- Types of catchy openings and how to write them
- Fixing boring sentences to make them more interesting
- How to write a business letter
- How to organize a main idea/detail paragraph
- How to organize a main idea/detail essay
- Structuring a paragraph (sort & glue) for lower students (or great as an introduction!)
- RAFT persuasion topic (role/audience/format/topic)
All courtesy of BearFeet!