Also included in
- Need a quick intervention for getting students to hear all the sounds in a word? This intervention uses a stoplight to show students how to write the beginning, middle, and end of a word. Using 3-letter short vowel words, students will practice writing the beginning, middle, and ending sounds. Stude$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
Need a quick intervention for getting students to hear all the sounds in a word? Look no further. This intervention uses a stoplight to show students how to write the beginning, middle, and end of a word. Using 3-letter short vowel words, students will practice writing the beginning, middle, and ending sounds. Students are instructed that we start with the green box, slow down and listen to the vowel carefully with the yellow box, and end with the red box. These 10 sheets are designed as Friday checks for weekly practice. During the week, students are led in small group or RtI sessions to hear the beginning, middle, and ending sounds and match the sounds to their corresponding letters. Use the 3-color box papers, either laminated or with dry erase pockets, to practice these letter/sound associations.
This set has everything you need for paper distribution (print files) and can be used for at home learning.
Paper Distribution Set:
- 10 Intervention Sheets
- 10 Center Sheets
- 3 vowel charts, two in full-color (one with ink saving options) and a black and white version
- black and white posters should be copied on yellow paper
- vowel desk plates in both color and black and white. Again, black and white should be copied on yellow paper or cardstock.
A full explanation of this writing intervention can be found at
Thanks for shopping at Cathy Collier’s The W.I.S.E. Owl!
By the way...
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love to hear how I can help you in your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. By following my store, you will receive email updates about my store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.