These anchor charts will help your students remember ways to write great leads that will "hook" their readers. The types of leads included are action, dialogue, thought or question, and sound. Each poster has a symbol, a definition, and an example sentence. There is also a printable with all leads for student writing journals or notebooks.
Click on the preview to see all posters in each set. All the posters are black and white, high resolution, and designed to print using 8.5×11 paper.
Here is what is included when you purchase this resource:
• Writing Leads Action poster (1 page)
• Writing Leads Dialogue poster (1 page)
• Writing Leads Thought or Question poster (1 page)
• Writing Leads Sound poster (1 page)
• Writing Leads student printable with all leads (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I'd appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Click on Posters
for more fun graphics.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!