PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
19.01 MB | 17 pages
Introduction to Writer's Workshop Lesson One: How to Hold a Pencil
Full Lesson Plan
Small Group Follow up Ideas (Weak Skills, Moderate Skill, Strong Skill)
Brag Tag- So Students can go home and talk to their parents about the lesson.
Activities come in 1 Page and Interactive Notebook Versions
This would be appropriate for the first days of school or for a students who is starting with little to no writing skills.
Tips/Info From the Seller:
• Follow Pencils and Panthers on Facebook
• Follow Pencils and Panthers on Pinterest
• Click on the little star beside my store name to follow me and get updates on new products, sales, etc.
• If you leave feedback for this item you will get TPT credits. You get a point for every dollar that you spend! Use these points to lower the price of your next purchase!
• All products are copyright to author. Price includes single classroom use. If sharing product please purchase an additional license at half price. Contact Pencils and Panthers if purchasing for a group- group discounts are available.