This bundle includes lesson plans for 12th Grade Writing Standards 12.W.01, 12.W.02, 12.W.03, 12.W.04, 12.W.05, 12.W.07, 12.W.08, 12.W.09. I've also included two 12th Grade Reading Standards, 12.R.RI.08 and 12.R.RI.09.
*Lesson Plans are done in EEI (Essential Elements of Instruction) format.
*Books are not required for these lesson plans. Everything is run through hyperlinks and Google Docs.
*Plans are in MSWord Format
- 12.W.01 - I can write a valid and supported argument that supports a claim while influencing the reader to act or think in a particular way.
- 12.W.02 - I can write informative/explanatory texts that convey complex ideas, concepts, and information clearly.
- 12.W.03 - I can write a narrative story, real or imagined, that uses effective; techniques, details, and structure.
- 12.W.04 - I can write a coherent, well-developed, and organized functional text.
- 12.W.05 - I can plan, revise, edit, and rewrite while focusing on what is necessary for the audience and purpose of a written work.
- 12.W.07 - I can conduct short, and sustained, research projects that answer a self-generated question or solve a specific problem through the use of multiple sources.
- 12.W.08 - I can gather and evaluate information from multiple sources, then correctly cite the information when integrating it into a research project.
- 12.W.09 - I can use textual evidence to support analysis, reflection, and research of literary or informational texts.
- 12.R.RI.08 - I can explain and evaluate the reasoning in seminal US texts.
- 12.R.RI.09 - I can analyze foundational US documents for their themes, purposes, and rhetorical features.