This is an editable bundle to help you teach what a letter is, what's on an envelope, how to write their address, and a letter.
6 pages including:
- Sample envelope with address, return address, and stamp.
- Blank sample envelop for students to fill out.
- Practice page of writing what each line of an address is and means.
- Practice page for students to write their own address.
- Blank practice address page for writing to their recipients.
- Blank friendly letter practice page.
I created and used this to teach my students where they live and how to write a basic letter. After talking about maps, communities, and where we live, we practiced and then sent and actual letter home to their families in the mail! Both the students and parents really enjoyed getting mail at home.