Students often struggle with this multistep algebra concept. Use the notes, presentation, and practice problems included in this download to provide both instruction and focused practice.
Objective: Students will write equations given two points or one point and a slope.
Examples in both slope-intercept and standard form are included.
Use the notes and the accompanying presentation to introduce or reinforce this algebra concept. The animated presentation may be used by a teacher for whole group instruction or students may view it on their digital devices for individual "flipped" instruction. Follow up with focused practice.
- Student note-taking outline & key
- Student “Try These” problems & key
- “Writing Linear Equations Presentation” in PowerPoint (This is a short animated presentation to accompany the notes.)
- Four 6-question sets of practice problems with each set focused on targeting a specific skill.
• Writing Linear Equations: Point & Slope in Slope-Intercept Form
• Writing Linear Equations: Point & Slope in Standard Form
• Writing Linear Equations: Two Points in Slope-Intercept Form
• Writing Linear Equations: Two Points in Standard Form
This product may be purchased in multiple ways:
Notes & Presentation Only: Writing Linear Equations Notes and Presentation (Point & Slope/Two Points)
Practice Only: Writing Linear Equations Practice (Point & Slope/Two Points)
Notes & Practice: The page you are currently viewing. $5.00