Have your students practice writing linear equations with this puzzle activity instead of a boring worksheet! Each puzzle piece has a question on writing linear equations. Starting with the piece that says "start here", students will write a linear equation for the line described, and go on to the next piece that has their answer. There are 11 questions in this activity, and the answer key with the correct order is attached. This is a great activity on linear equations after covering all the different ways you can write equations, or a review at the end of a unit on linear equations!
Linear Equation Skills in this Activity:
- Write an equation given slope and y-intercept
- Write an equation given slope and a point
- Write an equation given 2 points on the line
- Write an equation given a graph
- Write an equation given a parallel line and a point
- Write an equation given a perpendicular line and a point