List writing is wonderful practice for students during writing time! Not only can students organize thoughts by writing lists, but it can also be authentic writing activities since so many adults write lists everyday! By practicing writing lists, students will feel a sense of urgency to write and be motivated to write more often!
This set of lists is perfect for using during your daily structured literacy block. In my classroom, if students choose to work on writing, they can work on their story from Writer's Workshop, start a new story, write a letter to a friend, or write a list.
I have used this product with all grades K-3rd and have found that all students love this option for writing time!
Included in this purchase:
* Teacher Info page and direction page
* Poster to use while introducing writing lists
* 13 Lists with lines and text
* 13 Lists with handwriting guides and text
* 13 Lists with lines, without text
* 13 Lists with handwriting guides, without text
* 2 Blank lists with lines and handwriting guides and a place for students to illustrate
Visit my blog Teaching With Style
for more ideas, lessons, freebies, and giveaways!