This package will allow you to focus on teaching students how to develop their ideas while also instilling the importance of the revision process.
In this file you will find:
- Slideshows that you can use to teach mini-lessons on the multiple strategies writers can use to develop ideas.
- Activities that will allow your students to practice the strategies for idea development. You will find bell ringers, as well as a choice of individual and interactive group activities.
- Task cards that you can give your students when you want them to revise their writing. Students can choose the cards that they need, or you can set up learning stations with the title cards provided.
(All of the above are editable)
- A posters that you can use as a visual reminder for your students.
Wait! You can save and buy this in my growing bundle.
You might also like:
Writing Mini-Lessons & Activities: Introductions and Conclusions
Embedding Quotations Lessons & Interactive Activities
Expository Writing: Lessons & Activities That Teach Students to Inform and Explain
Personal Narrative Assignment
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.