* Please be sure you have Smart notebook software before purchasing! This is an interactive smartboard lesson to use with your students to introduce and practice writing multiplication stories. There are links to skip counting songs, videos, and interactive games. This file includes:
1. Learning Targets
2. 10 minute class Math activity for warm-up
3. Skip counting song for 2s, 5s, and 10s. (link to youtube)
4. Brainpop Jr. Video link
5. Interactive slides to practice differentiating between arrays, equal groups, and multiplication stories
6. Picture problems for students to model and label the different parts of a story problem.
7. Small Group math activity
8. Link to site for interactive game to model and solve word problems.
9. "Exit Ticket" for formative assessment.