This Writing Office Farm Theme is designed for Kindergarten and 1st grade writers. The writing office has four farm decorative pages for the outside and four pages of writing resources on the inside of the writing office.
On the inside of the writing office is:
• The alphabet with upper & lower case letters
• 1 page with 60 high frequency spelling words
• 1 page with spelling words for days of the week, months, family, colors, numbers & school
• 1 page of capitalization and punctuation rules
• 1 page has a writing checklist to help kids check their work
I wrote a blog post about "How to Make a Writing Office"
you might want to check out.
Aligned with Common Core Standards:
L.K.1.A Print many upper and lower case letters.
L.K.2.A Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I.
L.K.2.B Recognize and name end punctuation.
L.1.1.A Print all upper and lower case letters.
L.1.2.A Capitalize dates and names of people.
L.1.2.B Use end punctuation for sentences.
L.1.2.C Use commas in dates and to separate single words in a series.
Here are other writing centers and privacy shields you might like:
Writing Office – K - 1st Ocean Theme
Writing Office – 2nd - 4th Construction Theme
Writing Office – 2nd - 4th Superhero Theme
Writing Office – 2nd - 4th Safari Theme
Privacy Shields – Superhero Theme
Privacy Shields – Robot Theme