8 border designs and 9 different styles of writing pages/line sizes per design! Meet the writing levels in your class and never grow bored with 72 writing papers to choose from! With this many choices of line sizes, you have a nice progression to use through the year as your kids begin to write more.
Used within my own classroom, I loved watching how excited my students would get when offered a new border design. They get bored with the same old thing just like we do! These are a little inspiration to keep those ideas flowing and the love for writing alive.
Each and every border design has the following line sizes/styles:
1. Blank page with border for cover page or illustration
2. Half page with illustration space and 4 lines
3. Half page with illustration space and 7 lines
4. Half page with illustration space and 10 lines
5. Fully lined with 9 lines per page
6. Fully lined with 13 lines per page
7. Fully lined with 18 lines per page
8. Double page with illustration space and 4 lines
9. Double page with illustration space and 6 lines
Cut the double page paper in half and staple together to make whatever length story/novel your students want to write!
These are great for lots of writing styles- Lucy Calkins, Journal Writing, narratives, novels, opinion, informative, etc… It’s a great value that allows you to print exactly what you need during the year.
**Check out the preview! It takes you through one complete set of 9 papers in one of the border designs so you can see what you are getting.
Writing paper ~ Lucy Calkins ~ story paper ~ narrative ~ informational ~ opinion ~ writing sheets ~ lined paper ~ borders ~ cute borders ~ journal paper ~ journals