Writing Paper for Kindergarten has fun, stylish paper for any lesson, kindergarten themes, seasons, holidays, and occasions.
Writing Prompts, Sentence Starters, How to Differentiate, How to Jazz Up your Writing, How to Make a Booklet, Writing Tips for Gifted, RTI and ELL Students.
• A variety of paper to differentiate for student needs.
• Sentence Starters are useful as homework aids.
• Perfect for your Substitute Teacher Binder, for the days you are absent.
PLEASE NOTE: These Writing Papers feature plain, single lines for writing. They DO NOT include a dotted mid-line.
Writing Paper for Kindergarten Includes:
• Writing paper with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 16 and 23 writing lines and decorative borders
• Vertical and horizontal formats for writing paper
• Writing Through the Year with fun, seasonal papers
• Some writing paper with suggested titles. Others can be customized.
• Paper with lines, speech bubbles, images, booklets
I hope you find this Writing Paper Resource useful…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at Writing Paper for Kindergarten it would be greatly appreciated!
You might also like…
Graphic Organizers and Writing Paper for Kindergarten
The Perfect Lesson Plan: checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
Kindergarten Back To School Mega Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
© 2017 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.