Anchor charts are one of my favorite instructional tools to use during writer's workshop - but they take along time to create. This bundle includes over 130 anchor charts that are ready to print and use in your classroom today. They will help you teach the parts of speech, grammar rules, Greek and Latin roots, the writing process - and other writing skills!
Each anchor chart set includes:
- Black and White Mini Anchor Charts
- Color Accents Mini Anchor Charts
- Fill-in Mini Anchor Chart
- Black and White Full Page Posters
- Color Accents Full Page Posters
- Full page is a vertical 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
- Mini page is one half of a horizontal 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper (two on each page)
What Charts are Included?
- - All About Writer's Workshop, Looks Like/Sounds Like, Writer's Notebook, Think I'm Done, Now What? Independent Writing, Peer Review, Conferring, Collecting Ideas, Story Telling, The Writing Process, Writing For Your Audience, Show Not Tell, Habits of a Strong Writer, Student and Teacher Roles, Why Writers Write, What do Writers Write, Strong Listeners, Sharing Our Writing, Using Mentor Texts, Revise vs. Edit
- - Nouns, Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives, Pronouns, Interjections, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Articles, Possessive Nouns, Linking and Helping Verbs, Types of Conjunctions, Types of Pronouns, Irregular Verbs, Concrete vs. Abstract Nouns, Ordering Adjectives, Subordinating Conjunctions, Types of Prepositions, Modal Auxiliary Verbs, Relative Pronouns
- - Similes, Metaphors, Personification, Hyperbole, Onomatopoeia, Idioms, Alliteration, Assonance, Oxymoron, Pun, Allusion, Proverb/Adage, Imagery, Cliche
- - The Writing Process, Brainstorming, Drafting, Editing, Revising, Publishing, Characteristics of Writing, Voice, Organization, Ideas, Conventions, Expand Vocabulary, Sentence Fluency
- - Personal Narrative, Opinion Writing, Expository Writing, Persuasive Writing, Poetry, Friendly Letter, Small Moments, Transitions, Dialogue, Adding Detail, Said is Dead, Hooks for Narrative Writing, Hooks for Expository Writing, Conclusions for Narrative Writing, Conclusions for Expository Writing
- - Capitalization, Punctuation, Comma Rules, 4 Types of Sentences, Quotation Marks, Complex & Compound Sentences, Subject Verb Agreement, Subject and Predicate, Fragments & Run-on Sentences, Prepositional Phrases, Simple & Compound Sentences, Direct Objects, Verb Tenses, Independent & Dependent Clauses, Parts of Speech
- - astr, aud, auto, bio, cent, chron, circum, cred, cycl, dict, flex, form, frac/frag, geo, grad, graph, hydro, ject, jur, liter, mit, mem, metr, path, ped, phon, photo, port, rupt, scrib, spec, struct, tele, ter, therm, tran, tract, typ, vac, vis
What are buyers saying?
- "I love to print and hang these anchor charts in my writing center. The students find them extremely helpful." - Ashley J.
- "These are so perfect for our notebooks. They are clean and readable unlike when I try to have the kids copy my anchor charts!" - Kelley F.
- "One of the purchases I've made! I love mini anchor charts and full page anchor charts! Perfect for notes." - Ellie K.
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.