These essential posters address How to Hold a Pencil and How to Write! Save on the bundle!
Included in the How to Hold a Pencil set:
Help your students to "Get a Grip" on Great Pencil Skills! Life-like images help students to remember how to grip their pencils. The left hand poster shows how a hand may need to curve to see the page. The original poem by Maggie's Kinder makes getting that grip just right a lot of FUN!
Included in this set:
- color poster for left hand grip (showing how students may need to curve hand)
- color poster for right hand grip
- black/white printable poster for sending home
- mini posters for student desktops
- draw wavy lines
- draw squares
- draw circles
- draw triangles
- draw vertical lines
- draw horizontal lines
- draw slant right lines
- draw slant left lines
- write capital letters (arrows and dots font)
- write lowercase letters (arrows and dots font)
- write numbers
Included in the Writing Posters Set:
These cute writing strategies posters are sure to be the "thing" you point to most as you are instructing students during writing conferences. No more interruptions! Just hold up 1,2,3 fingers in sequence to remind students to look at things they can do during writing time. This set comes with color posters in the farmhouse theme, black/white posters for printing on Astrobrite papers, and a writing paper template to print.
Need more writing practice?
Grab this set!