Also included in
- This reading and writing visuals bundle includes everything you need to introduce reading and writing concepts and provide visuals for students to reference all year long! This set currently includes over 400 reading and writing word wall cards and currently has over 300 reading and writing posters$127.00$199.00Save $72.00
- These 150+ writing posters and interactive writing anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important writing vocabulary and concepts. Printing flexibility allows for either a poster, an interactive anchor chart, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' w$45.00$56.50Save $11.50
These Writing Posters and Interactive Anchor Charts are a must-have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important writing skills and the basics for the most important types of writing (narrative, opinion, and expository/informational writing).
Printing flexibility allows for either printing full-page writing posters, interactive anchor charts, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' notebooks!
Now you can introduce a lesson with a poster or anchor chart, while students are able to interact with them at the same time in their own writing notebooks! Adding them to their own notebooks is the perfect way for students to have easy access to ALL lessons taught, so you don't have to worry about keeping every poster on display throughout the year.
Be sure to take a look at the product preview for a closer look!
24 Basics of Writing Posters/Anchor Charts Include:
- Writing Hooks
- Writing Hook in Informational Writing
- Writing an Opening
- Writing a Topic Sentences
- Writing a Closing
- Types of Narrative Closings
- Reasons & Examples in Opinion Writing
- Points & Facts in Opinion & Informational Writing
- Main Idea & Details in Opinion & Informational Writing
- Writing with Transitions
- Opinion Writing Sentence Starters & Transitions
- Narrative Writing Sentence Starters & Transitions
- Informational Writing Sentence Starters & Transitions
- Persuasive Writing Sentence Starters
- Writing about Characters
- Character Feelings
- Describing a Setting
- Parts of a Piece of Writing
- 3 Types of Writing
- Narrative Writing
- Opinion Writing
- Informational or Expository Writing
- Writing a Research Paper
- 2 Versions: Two versions are included for the posters - one with more details (more text) and one with less text (larger font).
- 4 Formats: Full-Page Posters, Full-Page Interactive Anchor Charts, Half Page Posters or Anchor Charts, and a digital Google Slides™ format
More Writing Resources: