Students will love writing on various surfaces for different purposes in this fun product. I have included colored & black & white samples to display in order to show your students your expectations for the work. Every student will love the large variety of different ways writing is used in our everyday lives.
I have created this resource to be used in your writing centers to help students strengthen their writing skills all year.
This resource is part of my FAVORITE growing INTERACTIVE WRITING CENTER on TPT, which you can view by clicking here:
Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
Once you have your center set up, you simply switch out the ready-made activities and samples on your bulletin board making it easy to always have your station in tip-top shape! Make sure to check out the video explanation and visit my blog to see pictures of this product in use in my classroom.
You can view a video
about this resource by clicking below:
(Skip to 4:!5 if you only want to hear about the interactive writing center!)
Organizing the Interactive Writing Center & More!
In this resource, you will find:
• "Paint" Color Word Writing Practice
• Chalkboard Writing
• Whiteboard Writing
• Storybook Writing
• Book Cover Design
• Bookmark Design
• Journal Design
• Lunchbox Note Writing Practice
• Lunchbox Design
• Easel Writing Practice
• Name & Teacher Name Writing Practice
• Sign Writing Practice
• Notebook Paper Practice
You will be working on the following standards with this product:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.K.1 and CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.1.1
Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
With guidance and support from adults, recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question.
Need an beginning or end of the year activity??? How about a craftivity where students look forward to their future?
Visit my blog here to see the cute crafts my students created:
Sunglasses Craftivity at Pencils to Pigtails Blog
You will love these other fun & educational resources!
• New Year's Resolutions- One Kindness & One Academic Goal
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Primary Grades
• Groundhog Crafts and Nonfiction Resource Bundle
• HUGE Fairy Tale File Folder Bundle - Practice Characters, Settings, & Major Events
• Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
• Operation: Observation
• All About Hurricanes & The Red Cross
• The Gruffalo & The Gruffalo's Child Craftivity Plus ELA & Math Resources
• My Teacher is Having a Baby
• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - STEM, Crafts, ELA, & More!
• 5 Green & Speckled Frogs - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• 5 Little Ducks - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• Huge Holiday Bundle of File Folder Games
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!
Pencils to Pigtails