These mini writing worksheets let your kindergarten to 2nd grader build creative writing sentences with an art section to draw out their scene. Worksheets use a “creativity prompt” to get your students thinking about what scene they could draw in the space provided. Below the drawing area, your learners can write out what they have drawn to finish the prompt sentence. Social Emotional Learning worksheets are included.
- 37 Pre-Marked Worksheets. Pre-marked means that there are lines and shapes already in place to help foster a creative mindset for those who may need extra help with visualization.
- 37 Blank Worksheets. Blank worksheets only include the prompt and writing area. No markings are on the page.
- 6 Bonus Social Emotional Learning, Blank Worksheets.
- 1 Blank Editable PDF Template to write in whatever prompts you’d like.
- 1 Blank Editable PowerPoint Template to use however your classroom needs to use it.
↓↓↓ More from the Different Avenues store ↓↓↓
© 2019. Different Avenues, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.