1. Writing Process Posters, 2 pages. (2 versions: color & black and white)
2. Punctuation Poster (2 Versions: color & black and white) Covers period, exclamation point, and question mark.
3. My Small Moments Ideas (3 versions: girl, boy, & generic. The generic version is featured on the cover page preview, and the girl version is in the preview.)
Students use this to quickly jot down any story ideas they have throughout the day; then they will have ideas for writing time.
4. I Don't Know What to Write! Ideas Sheet
This page gives students ideas on how to keep writing. I always tell my kids they’re not done writing until writing time is over, so this helps them to think about what they can do next.
5. Story Hand Practice Sheet
This page is useful when first introducing the Story Hand method. Some kids will tell the story on their hand, and then tell it completely different when they go to write it down. This page combines the rehearsing and writing into 1 ½ steps, making it easier. Make sure you model how to tell a story on your hand 1st though.
Get my free Story Hand page to along with this packet here:
Get my free Writing Checklist here:
Check out my Punctuation for 1st Grade Worksheet:
Thank you! And please remember to review me if you purchase. You get free credits which are good towards another purchase! :)