This product includes 12 writing prompts for beginning writers. Each prompt has a writing page for students to complete the sentence and draw a corresponding illustration. Another page gives sample choices for children to refer to while writing. Teachers can display this in the classroom to help students with ideas and spelling. For example, the sample choices for "My favorite season is" would be fall, winter, spring, and summer.
Other topics include:
- If I were a butterfly, I would fly to
- If I could be an animal, I would be a
- When I grow up I want to be
- Favorite season
- Favorite color
- I have __ eyes and __ hair. (fill in colors)
- Favorite special
- At recess, I like to
- Favorite sport
- Favorite holiday
- I am special because
* You can differentiate this activity by using the blank writing page.