PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for a collection of engaging Journal Prompts you can use for the full school year? Keep their minds engaged and their fingers moving all year long with this comprehensive collection of monthly themed writing prompts designed specifically with 1st through 4th graders in mind!
This bundled resource includes my Digital Daily Journal Prompts for ALL 12 MONTHS OF THE YEAR
Each month includes 20 different prompts that come ready to go! In addition, each fun prompt comes with a simple writer's checklist!
These NO-PREP digital journal prompts are the perfect addition to your literacy curriculum. They work well in centers, as homework, or as part of writer's workshop.
TOP REASONS TO USE GOOGLE INTERACTIVE RESOURCES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
• Paperless! Save time, money, and the hassle of scissors and glue.
• Student work is saved automatically!
• Accessibility! Students and teacher can access work from anywhere!
• Helps improve student skills with technology!
• Improved student performance on computer based standardized assessments.
• Versatility! Can be used with Chromebooks, android tablets and other devices.
• Increased Engagement! Infusing technology enhances student excitement and engagement.
• Incorporates up-to-date technology into your classroom.
Wishing you the very best year yet!
SIGN UP FOR THE TIED 2 TEACHING MONTHLY NEWSLETTER FOR TEACHING TIPS, PRODUCT PREVIEWS & EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY FREEBIES!!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
We welcome all questions or comments! Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for the green star at the top of the page next to my store logo. Click it to become a follower. When you do this, you’ll receive customized email updates about Tied 2 Teaching, and information about sales and new products!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS FROM TIED 2 TEACHING?
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. When you click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!