Writing Prompts: Imagination Builders
Staring at a blank page isn’t fun. But writing prompts help a lot to ignite the imagination and get the creative juices flowing! These prompts are fresh and fun. Try them with your kids and get them sharpening their pencils. I’ve used the highest quality photographs and clip art because I think children deserve it.
Here's a list of the 15 prompts:
* What made this monster turn green?
* What makes you say, “OUCH”?
• Write about a SURPRISE.
• If I could do a magic trick, this is what I would do.
• Dragon Tales: a two-page story.
• I need these supplies for my birthday party.
• If I had a dog, I would . . .
• What is your wish?
• If I lost a puzzle piece, I would look for it . . .
• Write five words that begin with the letter B.
* I followed three balloons and this is what happened. . .
• Write some words that describe a lion.
• Make up a story about a train.
• Write some words that make people feel good.
* If I found a treasure box it would be filled with . . .
Also included is an extra page of lined paper to finish the thought or story if there isn't enough room. It would be awful not to complete a story! There is also a page for illustrations that can be used with any prompt.
Please FOLLOW me by clicking the RED star at the top of the page. And if you purchase this product, I would love it if you left a comment. Thank you for stopping by!
Edna Wallace, Lickety Split Lessons and Stuff