Products in this Bundle (2)
Get your students writing every day with these 208 different and unique prompts laid out in a journal format that is simple and logical for students and simple to prepare for teachers.
I did my best to avoid controversial subjects, and no specific holidays are mentioned.
TRY THEM FREE! Grab the FREE SAMPLES in the PREVIEW!
Each prompt page contains enough space to write a short paragraph. However, the length is not overwhelming for young writers, and students will quickly become accustomed to the style of these prompt pages.
This BUNDLE contains:
- 2 DIGITAL (PAPERLESS) options to be used with Google Classroom™ and Google Slides™
- 2 PAPER/PENCIL format options
The writing prompt types included are expository, persuasive, narrative, and creative prompts. The prompts lend themselves to interesting class discussions.
- You can print either one prompt per page or 2 prompts per page.
- Each page contains a student checklist that includes: capitalization, punctuation, complete sentence, and neatness.
- 208 prompts included
Digital Version (Google Slides):
- Complete directions are included
- Students type directly on Google Slides
- One prompt per slide
- Each slide contains a checklist for students that includes: capitalization, punctuation, complete sentence, and neatness.
- 208 prompts included
These Quick Writes prompts are fun, thought-provoking, and the length is just right. This Bundle of Quick Writes includes 208 different and unique prompts. I attempted to avoid controversial subjects, and no specific holidays are mentioned.
HOW CAN I USE THIS RESOURCE?
- daily or weekly writing
- as a writing center
- for daily homework
- for those days when you can’t squeeze in a longer or formal writing lesson.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS RESOURCE?
- The digital portion of this resource was created with Google Slides™.
- You will need a Google email to make a copy for your Google Drive.
- You can assign these passages through Google Classroom or send them via email to students.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
- Download and read the PDF directions.
- Click the links to make a copy of each resource for your own drive.
- Assign to your students using the enclosed directions.
**Check out the PREVIEW for a few days of FREE samples!**
*THIS RESOURCE IS NOT EDITABLE.