Writing Prompts - Narrative, Informative, and Opinion Writing
What educators are saying
These print and go writing prompts are perfect for writing centers, small group work, homework, or when you have a substitute. You can even use them to assess your students’ writing.
- 10 opinion prompts
- 10 informative prompts
- 10 narrative prompts (5 personal narrative and 5 fictional narrative)
- 30 prompts in all
- Each writing prompt includes the genre type in the upper left hand corner of the page so that you can easily find the kind of prompt that you are in need of/looking to use.
- Each prompt features a simple layout and comes with handwriting lines and regular writing lines
- Additional lined pages are included that can be photocopied to the back of each prompt, thereby giving students additional writing space.
- Each prompt includes a built-in editing checklist
The purpose of the checklist is to help students regulate and monitor their writing. The checklist covers the basics and is simple in nature. The checklist reminds students to check their writing for the following:
- Capital letters
- Punctuation marks
- Spelling (underline misspelled words)
- Finger spaces
- Makes sense
Be sure to check out the preview file!
Click here to follow me and be notified when new products are added to my store. New products are always discounted for at least 24 hours. It pays to follow me! :)