20 Writing Prompts that correlate with Grade 2 National Geographic's Reach for Reading Unit 5 (Why is nature always changing?)
What is included?
- 20 journal/writing prompts that perfectly correlate to National Geographic’s Grade 2 Reach for Reading Unit 5 curriculum (color and b&w version)
- A word wall with vocabulary and other common words students may need for their responses (color and b&w version)
- Writing prompt strips for every prompt
- Writing pages with a blank spot for illustrations for every prompt
- Writing pages without a spot for illustrations for every prompt
Ideas for classroom use:
- Print prompts and word wall and store in a binder for students to use during writing centers throughout the unit
- Cut writing prompt strips and glue in writing journal/notebook
- Create a ‘Unit 5 Writing Journal’ for each student by printing all of the writing pages (either with or without illustrations) and stapling together
Please reach out to me with any questions or if you need help!
More units will be added soon!
Writing Prompts for Unit 1 - What is a community?
Writing Prompts for Unit 2 - What does it take to survive?
Writing Prompts for Unit 3 - Where does water come from?
Writing Prompts for Unit 4 - What are our responsibilities to each other?