- Perfect for back to school - These intriguing questions will help you get to know your students and help them get to know each other. Kids love them and as you can see below, they make terrific writing prompts and are great for facilitating higher level thinking. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Here are 200 appealing questions to get kids talking. Great when you have a few extra minutes or to use as journal prompts. The questions are all open-ended and kid-focused. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Contents of this set include:• Directions and Suggestions• Task Cards
- These 65 question cards for literature will help your students engage in meaningful and insightful discussions about the books they are reading. The cards address setting, characters, plot, theme, author's purpose, mood, tone and more. Students will need to use reading strategies such as inference,
- Each of these 150 "Thinkable" cards has a different higher level thinking activity. Each one relates to some aspect of English Language Arts - literature, grammar, or vocabulary. Your students are sure to love these cards!Thinkables can be used in a variety of ways in your classroom. One possibilit
- Each of these 150 "Thinkable" cards has a different creative and/or critical thinking activity. They will help your students to grow their lateral and higher level thinking skills and are great for fast finishers as well as GAT students. Thinkables can be used in a variety of ways in your classroom.
Save money with this this discounted writing prompt bundle! Includes five sets of cards for a total of 764 different prompts! There are so many ways to use these cards!
• As journal prompts
• At a writing center
• As discussion prompts in small groups or with the whole class
• As extra credit
• For fast finishers
• As homework
• In your emergency sub plans
• In get-to-know you game
• To inspire reluctant writers
• To draw out shy students during discussion
Each of these sets is also sold individually. Samples from each set are provided on the next five pages. Just click the image to see the individual Teachers Pay Teachers listings for more information and a more detailed preview.