50 Fall slides of writing prompts (photos, quotes, story starters and more) to inspire even the most reluctant writers. These Autumn writing prompts will delight you and your students. Great for bell ringers, writer's block, and extra time all Autumn long. Post a different slide each day of the week as a warm-up or set up at a writing activity station. Perfect to balance with grammar and vocabulary mini-lessons.
Also available in a $$ saving bundle of a full year of prompts.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Character Detective: Character analysis for novel study and for creative writing
- Letter to my 9th Grade Self: A self-reflection activity for 8th graders
Coming soon…Huckleberry Finn: Setting, Writer's Workshop Minilessons, Julius Caesar - an assessment, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.