Also included in
- This bundle includes Reading Reference Sheets and Writing Reference Sheets. Check on each product page for up-close details. These are great for reader's workshop and writer's workshop. They are also great parent supports, offering simplistic language and visual support. The reference sheets come pr$8.50$11.00Save $2.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best-selling DIGITAL resources of 2020 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Enjoy these best sellers during your 2021 school year!My Top Nine best-selling digital resources were:1st - Upper Elementary Writing Office2nd - Reading Reference Helpers3rd - Sh$50.00$64.00Save $14.00
These writing charts cover reminders for narrative, expository & informational, opinion & persuasive, writing tips, descriptive writing, the writing process, and six traits of writing, and they are helpful during writer's workshop or anytime students need a quick writing reminder. This comes PRINTABLE DIGITAL! This low prep resource is great for upper elementary students. These sheets are perfect for student binders or composition notebooks. They also make great reference tool booklets. Visuals for students are included! Grab the Reading Reference Helper HERE!
- in black/white, with color accents, and full color
- full page (instructions are included to print to a smaller scale)
- with and without tabs
Check out the full preview and video preview!
Pages have support for:
-Narrative & Personal Narrative
-Expository & Informational
-Opinion & Persuasive
Examples titles are given for student reference, writing hook and conclusion examples, as well as graphic organizers for things to consider when writing in that genre. Each page explains what the writing consists of as well as what the writing (story or paragraph) should include.
- Choosing a Topic
- Organizing Your Writing
- Effective Writing Habits
- Transition Words
- Figurative Language (7 types with a definition, an example, and an explanation)
- Use Your 5 Senses
- Show Don't Tell
- Grow Your Sentence
-Writing Process & Writing V.O.I.C.E.S. (six traits)
- Checklists (Brainstorm/Prewrite, Draft, Revise, Edit, Peer Edit, Publish)
- Checklists (Voice, Organization, Ideas, Conventions, Exciting Word Choice, Sentence Fluency
Interested in more? Check these out:
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!