February Writing Rings Edition is the perfect addition to your writing area during the month of February. My students love to grab a set of writing rings and paper and practice their writing. It has definitely been a game changer for the variety of writing levels in my room and everyone has felt confident taking control of the pencil and practicing their skills. Laminate the picture cards for durability and hole punch and hang each set in your writing area. Students can take a ring and a writing page and practice writing a word, sentence, opinion pieces, or create a story. Each writing page has student friendly directions and are great to use for early finishers, extra practice, or writing workshop time.
Click HERE to SAVE money with the Writing Rings Growing Bundle
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
The Following Items are Included:
• Picture Cards (Valentine's Day, How to Make a Valentine, Groundhogs Day, President's Day, Chinese New Year, and Football)
• Directions page to post in writing area
• List Paper
• List Paper for different February topics
• Write the Facts (Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, and Football)
• How to Make a Valentine
• Story Planner and writing page
• This or That Opinion writing
• If I were President Writing
• Chinese New Year (The Year of the... Writing)
• Postcards to write Valentines
You Might Also Like:
February Math Journal
Crack the Code Valentines
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!